Ok so this is a great comfort food for autumn!! I don’t have much to say other than it’s delicious and a crowd pleaser!
-1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
-1 sweet onion, diced
-1 can coconut milk (400mL)
-1 cup cashews (soaked in hot water for 30 mins)
-1 tsp paprika
-1 tsp garlic powder
-1 tsp pepper
-500g pasta of your choice
1) Soak your raw cashews in hot water. Set aside for 30 mins.
2) Steam butternut squash and onions together until tender.
3) In a food processor, purée onions, squash, cashews, coconut milk and spices.
4) Pour over pasta and enjoy!!
5) Bask in the glory of that feeling you get when you make something delish.
6) Be kind and enjoy!
Let me know what you think!