I don’t think you need an intro for this one. It’s just peanutyveggiedeliciousness, and surprisingly refreshing… best of all EASY!
-2 red bell peppers
-2 green bell peppers
-2 orange or yellow bell peppers
-2 cups peanut butter
-2 bunches of green onions
-1 1/2 cups cooked rice
-1/2 cups peanuts
-1/3 cup water (or as much/little as you want depending on how thick you like your sauce…just add in slowly until you get the consistency you like)
-1/4 cup rice vinegar (or as much/little as you want depending on how thick you like your sauce…just add in slowly until you get the consistency you like)
-3 tbsp sesame oil
- Dice peppers and green onions.
- Add peppers and onions to cooked rice.
…Literally that’s it.
- Melt peanut butter until it’s liquid
- Stir in water, rice vinegar and sesame oil (Use a fork… fyi it takes some stirring for it all to blend)
- Add to veggie/rice mixture!
Be kind and enjoy!